Tucker Painter – Sales Associate
Born and raised in the Kansas City area until 1999 when I used my better judgement and chased a woman down here. She’s now my wife of 20 years and we have two incredible daughters. My daughters made me fall in love with volleyball and now I’m a bonafide volleyball dad. If i’m not out solving the world’s real estate problems there is a pretty good chance I’m at a tournament or doing something outdoors. I’m glad I made that decision to follow her down here and have lived along the worlds most beautiful beaches and welcome you to come join us.
Up until college I helped my dad paint houses during summer break so I guess you could say I’ve been in construction since a kid. So about 10 years ago I started working for a builder helping families go from a vision on paper to moving in to their dream home.
Real estate gives me the daily challenge of being a problem solver. You need to sell a house? I can fix that. You need to buy a home? I can fix that. Looking for an investment? I can fix that. This is a business decision you have to make and I know you probably have at least 2-3 friends that are realtors…Take the time to make the right decision.
Here are a few things you can expect from me;
- Open Communication- I may not have the answer but I’ll find the right answer before “shooting from the hip”
- Honest Communication- Real estate is a complex transaction and everything doesn’t always go our way. Sometimes we have to have tough conversations but we will talk about it early and often. We will figure out your best decision and keep moving forward.
- Negotiate the best possible deal for you.
- Ensure a smooth transaction from identifying a property to a clean closing.
- Treat every transaction with the skill and care as if it was my own.
I have made a lot of friends in this business and I sincerely hope I have the opportunity to help you find your own slice of coastal paradise and hopefully make a new friend along the way.