21 Things I do to earn your Business & Trust and ultimately…
Sell your home!
- Prepare Competitive Market Analysis to help suggest fair market value.
- Enter your listing in the local Multiple Listing Service
- Enter listing in the National Association of REALTORS – REALTOR.com
- Enter listing on multiple different websites – (Zillow, Trulia, Bayto30ARealty.com, etc.)
- Feature listing on all social media platforms under multiple different real estate pages
- Develop and post Virtual Home Tour on Internet
- Professional Real Estate photos of entire property
- Full Color Property flyers of home
- Install Real Estate Sign, Info Tube and Web site Rider on post (If allowed)
- Promote your listing at weekly REALTOR Marketing Meetings
- Promote your listing to Bay to 30A REALTOR Team Marketing Meetings.
- Create and run ad in Craigslist
- Create and run Ads in local publications (space availability basis)
- E-mail of all your listing information to my “Buyer” Database.
- Contact you regularly with verbal progress reports
- Get “feedback” from other agent showings
- Hold Open Houses (If desired)
- Organize a REALTOR Tour of your home (When/if available)
- Show Qualified Buyers your home (as often as possible)
- Discuss all offers and negotiate on your behalf
- Assist and review closing documents prior to signing
View my comprehensive marketing strategy HERE.
I look forward to working with you,
Bay To 30A Realty